Friday, September 17, 2010

BLACKLISTED.

1. http://instocksforbabes.blogspot.com
Confirmed on an item , & less than 5mins later , backout.
How sad , seriously.
The first deal i've done after going on hiatus for so long is with her , & now the first blacklisted will be her too .

Initiated swaps , & backout of it.

NOTE TO EVERYONE :
-> PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE STOP WASTING MY TIME & MESSAGES BY DOING ALL SORTS OF BACKING OUT / MIA THINGS. IT WILL ONLY BRING SHAME ON YOURSELF.
-> Dont text me just to BOMB me with questions , then end up saying will pass. It really pisses me off. Everyone have their own limits.
-> STOP asking for swaps when i've already rejected it. PLUS I ALREADY STATED NO SWAPS. Unless you have my looking for. I'm so damn tired of dorks who ask for swaps & then pass. THERE'S LIKE SO MANY CASES WITHIN A DAY?!
-> ASK FOR SWAPS , REPLY MY MESSAGES/EMAILS. THE NEXT PERSON WHO I FOUND OUT NOT REPLYING MY MESSAGES/EMAILS AFTER INITIATING A SWAP OR EXPRESS INTEREST IN IT , YOU'LL BE THE NEXT ONE UP HERE.
-> When i stated prices are non-negotiable , i meant it. Stop trying your luck , it only proves that you don't understand simple English .
-> Text me only when you're confirm getting it. My time is so damn precious for god's sake.

Shop only after you've read all this tyvm . To all those who can fulfil the above , love you girls. (:

No comments: